Promotional Times and Dates:
This promotion begins January 1, 2014, with the first drawing February 3, 2014. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 CST July 7, 2014. The final drawing for this promotion will be July 8, 2014. Entries are only valid for the month entered. So, for example tickets entered during the month of January, 2014 will only be eligible to win on the February 3, 2014, drawing. Players can enter as often as they like.
Prizes: One (1) player will be chosen each month to win a pack of tickets of their choice (a $300 value.)
Eligibility and Entry: Players may submit a single, non-winning ticket from any of the Last Shot! Scratch games on sale during the time of the promotion. Players must go to nelottery.com and enter the game, pack and ticket number found on the back of their tickets for a chance to win. Players may only enter online. Each ticket entered will generate a single entry regardless of ticket price. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification. Players must also enter the 4-digit code found on their tickets to win. Each ticket entered will generate a single entry regardless of ticket price.
Monthly drawings will be held as follows:
Entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. CST, on the last day of the month to be eligible. Entries received after 11:59 PM CT on the last day of the month will be entered into the next drawing. Following the drawing, the winner will be notified and have his/her information, including but not limited to, name and address verified. Upon verification of information, the Nebraska Lottery will commence prize fulfillment.
How to Enter
To enter, a player must submit the ticket number and 4-digit box code from a non-winning Last Shot game. A player may enter multiple times, but the ticket numbers may only be entered once. Players must retain their tickets for verification. See www.nelottery.com for more details.
General Contest Terms
1. Only entries submitted by legally eligible players through www.nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
2. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
3. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of a merchandise prize.
4. Information provided to the Nebraska Lottery will be kept confidential, except as provided in 6., below, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without prior approval.
5. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
6. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
7. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be assigned except by judicial order. The Nebraska Lottery will substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize cannot be awarded due to unavailability for any reason. In such event, certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
8. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging, meals or other expense related to claiming any prize. Non-cash prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Out-of-state winners may pick up lottery ticket prizes at a Nebraska Lottery claim center location by arrangement.
9. Participants must be 19 years of age or older members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in their same household are ineligible.
10. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club member login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
11. The lottery is not responsible for incomplete or mis-delivered claim forms or other claims documentation.
12. Contest rules, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.