1. This promotion will run from 5:00 a.m. (C.T.) on November 11, 2013 until 11:59 p.m. (C.T.) on February 8, 2014.
2. MVP Club players will receive a contest entry for every purchase over $10 of Powerball.
How To Play:
During the promotion, every Powerball purchase of $10 or more on one ticket will generate an entry voucher ticket(voucher). On the voucher there will be a seven-digit prize voucher number. Players may enter thru their MVP Club membership at www.nelottery.com . Players must enter the seven- digit prize voucher number at www.nelottery.com. Only those voucher numbers entered thru their MVP Club membership at www.nelottery.com are eligible to win. To enter players must provide all required information to complete the entry. In addition, players must retain the voucher ticket for prize verification. As an alternative to the above, the Nebraska Lottery may institute a separate method of verification for instances when vouchers were unavailable.
Players will receive one entry voucher thru February 8 for each ticket of $10 or more purchased. All purchases between $10-19 on the same ticket will receive one entry voucher, purchases between $20-29 on the same ticket will receive two entry vouchers,etc. Players will have until February 13th at 11:59pm to enter at www.nelottery.com, with the grand prize drawing taking place on February 14th.
3. Hall of Fame Tailgate Party:
A single drawing will be held on February 14, 2014. All entries received from November 11 thru February 13th will be eligible. Winners will be contacted by a representative of the Nebraska lottery to complete the verification process. Players can win only one prize in this promotion.
The prizes are as follows:
Hall Of Fame Grand prize:
Trip Prizes (4)
Cost $15,000 including state and federal taxes
The Trip Prize is a five-day, four-night trip for the prizewinner and three (3) guests to Cleveland, Ohio.
The trip includes:
The Trip Prize also includes admission to a private tailgate party event for the prizewinner and up to three (3) guests to be held on or about May 2, 2014, at the International Exposition Center in Cleveland. The tailgate event will be attended by approximately 100 inducted members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (each an “HOF Member”). The prize winner and guests will dine with one of the HOF Members and have the opportunity to play a series of tournament games with another HOF member.
Cash Event Prizes: On or about May 2, 2014, MDI will host an event at the International Exposition in Cleveland, Ohio (the Cash Event”), which will provide each of the 200 prizewinners of the Trip Prize an opportunity to win a $25,000 cash prize with the odds of winning at 1 in 50. In the event that the prizewinner does not win the $25,000 cash prize, the prizewinner will be awarded with a $1,000 cash prize. In the event that the prizewinner wins the $25,000 cash prize, the prizewinner will be awarded an opportunity to win an additional $1,000,000 prize with the odds of winning at no less than 1 in 1,000.
MDI will fulfill all prizes set forth in this promotion except as prohibited by law. MDI will provide complete fulfillment of the Trip Prizes and the Cash Event Prizes for the Promotion.
How to Enter
4. Online Entries Only:
If the state tax liability or certified debt is $500 or less, the offset will be credited against the cash prize portion of the Trip Prize, but all other components of the Trip Prize will remain unaffected.
If the state tax liability or certified debt is greater than $500, MDI will provide a cash equivalent of the Trip Prize, which will be an amount determined by MDI in its sole discretion, which amount will not be subject to appeal by the prizewinner, and which amount will not include the value of any state or federal tax (collectively referred to as the “Cash Equivalent”). The offset will be credited against the Cash Equivalent and, when applicable, any further prize awarded during the Cash Event. As an alternative, the prizewinner may elect to pay the full amount of the state tax liability or certified debt in the amount and in the manner as determined by the Lottery in its sole discretion. If the Lottery determines the full amount of the state tax liability or certified debt has been paid in the manner as prescribed by the Lottery, the prizewinner will receive the Trip Prize.
Players must keep these tickets for verification. See nelottery.com for more details.
5. Only entries submitted by legally eligible players through www.nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
6. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
7. Information provided to the Nebraska Lottery will be kept confidential, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without prior approval.
8. The drawings will be conducted at Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
9. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
10. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be assigned except by judicial order. The Nebraska Lottery will substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize cannot be awarded due to unavailability for any reason. In such event, certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
11. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging, meals or other expense related to claiming any prize. Non-cash prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Out-of-state winners may pick up lottery ticket prizes at a Nebraska Lottery claim center location by arrangement.
12. Participants must be 19 years of age or older and be Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in their same household are ineligible.
13. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club member login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
14. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.
15. Contest rules, drawing dates, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.