BENEFITS FOR NEBRASKA LOTTERY RETAILERS
- Increase Customer Traffic - add to the products you offer with minimal start-up costs. Equipment, supplies and promotional support provided.
- Give your customers an opportunity to win millions in prize money!
- Advertising support - take advantage of the multi-media advertising campaigns and the excitement the Lottery provides. Free point-of-sale is provided.
- Customer Service - a Lottery Sales Rep is assigned to regularly call on your account to provide inventory, supplies, training, and support.
- Allow cross merchandising opportunities.
- Add fun and excitement - In-store promotional opportunities are provided.
- 5% - COMMISSION on ticket sales (scratch & lotto)
- 0.5% - BONUS COMMISSION on ticket sales (lotto) (beginning September 22, 2013)
- 1% - SCRATCH VALIDATION BONUS - must participate in the Lottery's inventory system
- 1% - MERCHANDISING COMMISSION - on settled packs of scratch tickets
- 1% - High prize Sellers Bonus - for selling winning tickets $1,000 and over (capped at $50,000)
No Lottery contract will be granted to an applicant who:
- Has been convicted of a felony; misdemeanor involving gambling or theft;
- Has not been in compliance with Nebraska tax laws;
- Is granted a liquor license for the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises unless such establishment holds a Class C liquor license with a sampling designation.
- Is a relative of a commissioner or any employee of the Nebraska Lottery
- Has had a license or contract revoked by another lottery jurisdiction.
For complete eligibility and contractual requirements see Regulation Chapter 400 Lottery Game Retailer Nebraska Lottery Regulations, Title 370 .
Application forms are available to download here in Adobe PDF Format.
Completed applications can be submitted via FAX to 402-471-6108; or mailed to Nebraska Lottery, 1800 "O" Street, Suite 101 - PO Box 98901, Lincoln, NE, 68509-8901.
For more information on becoming a Nebraska Lottery retailer, call the Nebraska Lottery offices in Lincoln at 800-587-5200 or 402-471-6100 (M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ), or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .