Promotional Times and Dates: This promotion runs from June 10, 2013 8:59 a.m. CST through June 16, 2013 11:59 p.m. CST.
Prizes: There are three prizes for this promotion. The prizes are as follows:
Eligibility and Entry: The Nebraska Lottery’s “Bigger Fish Facebook Promotion” is only open to individuals 19 years of age or older and is free to eligible participants. To participate, individuals must be a current member of Facebook and “Like” the Nebraska Lottery Facebook page. To enter participants will guess the number of “grubs” in the photo provided on the Nebraska Lottery page. In addition, as a tie-breaker users will be asked to guess the total weight of the “grubs” including the jar as shown in the photograph. Users whose guess is closest to the total number of grubs without going over will be selected as the grand prize winner. Next closest without going over will be selected as the second prize winner and the next closest after that without going over will be chosen as the third prize winner. In the event that two or more contestants choose the same number of grubs AND the same weight the Nebraska Lottery will select winners at random.
Entry Rules and Regulations: Free entry is available on the Nebraska Lottery’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/nebraskalottery. To enter participants will guess the number of “grubs” in the photo as provided on the Nebraska Lottery page. In addition, as a tie-breaker users will be asked to guess the total weight of the “grubs” including the jar as shown in the photograph. Individuals must enter the contest by providing ALL required information. Required information includes name, phone number, email address and valid Facebook account.
Prize Selection: This promotion runs from June 10, 2013 8:59 a.m. CST through June 16, 2013 11:59 p.m. CST. A drawing will be held June 17, 2013. Only entries that have been submitted through the Nebraska Lottery Facebook page by June 16, 2013 11:59 p.m. CST will be eligible to win. The winner will be notified by telephone and email where they will be asked to provide their mailing address for prize fulfillment. The Nebraska Lottery will use the email and other information provided at the time of entry. The prizes are not exchangeable or otherwise transferable. Cash will NOT be awarded in lieu of a merchandise prize. Federal, state or local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All applicable federal, state or local laws apply. Prizes will be mailed to the winners at the address provided when contacted by the Nebraska Lottery by email and phone. If agreed upon with the contest winner and the lottery prizes can be picked up at the Nebraska Lottery office located at 1800 O St. Suite #101, Lincoln NE. If a prize is returned to the Nebraska Lottery, the Lottery may declare the prize forfeited by the winner and the winner will have no further right to the prize. Winners’ entry and acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winners' name, photograph or their likeness for purposes of advertising, publicity or promotion on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery. The name the winner and town/city/state will be posted on the Nebraska Lottery Facebook page following winner notification.
Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
General Contest Terms
1. Only entries submitted by legally eligible players through www.facebook.com/nebraskalottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest. This promotion is operated using Woobox software. Woobox is a 3rd party promotions module. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for errors caused by Facebook, Woobox or other 3rd party software or hardware. Upon entry an entrant agrees to Woobox’s Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://woobox.com/terms
2. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
3. Cash may be awarded as the top prize at the discretion of the Nebraska Lottery.
4. Information provided to the Nebraska Lottery will be kept confidential, except as provided in 6., below, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without prior approval.
5. The drawings will be conducted by a computer random number generator program at Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
6. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
7. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be assigned except by judicial order. The Nebraska Lottery will substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize cannot be awarded due to unavailability for any reason. In such event, certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
8. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging, meals or other expense related to claiming any prize. Non-cash prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Out-of-state winners may pick up lottery ticket prizes at a Nebraska Lottery claim center location by arrangement.
9. Participants must be 19 years of age or older members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in their same household are ineligible.
10. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club member login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
11. The lottery is not responsible for incomplete or mis-delivered claim forms or other claims documentation .
12. Contest rules, drawing dates, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.