Truck$ & Buck$ is back! Scratch your way to great prizes, including three chances to win a 2014 Chevrolet® Silverado™ truck, $1,000 in Ethanol-enriched fuel, or thousands of dollars in cold, hard cash!
Plus, the Nebraska Lottery is giving you one more chance to win when you enter the Truck$ & Buck$ Second-Chance Giveaway. Enter to win a new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado truck, and you could become the envy of all your friends and neighbors!
How The Promotion Works:
The promotion begins Monday, February 3, 2014, and entries will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014.
- Players collect $10 worth of eligible non-winning $2 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets for a single entry – five tickets, total.
- Eligible tickets will be all $2 Scratch games on sale from February 3, 2014, to Tuesday, May 13, 2014, including but not limited to Truck$ & Buck$ (#785); Holiday Gifts (#750); Lucky Dog Doubler (#748); Gumball Gems (#747); Black Opal 7s (#730); Money Multiplier (#684), and Game 7-11 (#711).
- Entries may include any combination of eligible non-winning $2 Scratch tickets.
Enter one of two ways:
1. Online Entries:
- Players may enter through their MVP Club membership at nelottery.com.
- One entry requires the serial numbers and box codes from $10 worth of non-winning eligible $2 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets.
- The ticket serial number is located on the back of the ticket above the barcode. The four-digit box code is located under the latex on the front of the ticket (see example).
- The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted are required for contest prize verification, and should be retained until the contest has ended and prizes have been awarded.
- MVP Club members are responsible for updating their profile and contact information to make sure it is current. Incomplete or inaccurate information may lead to direct forfeiture of any prize an MVP Club member may win. The Nebraska Lottery and its staff are not responsible for going to extra lengths to find an MVP Club member that has provided incorrect or incomplete member data. To update your profile, click here.
To enter online, log in to the MVP Club then click the "Contests" button.
If you are not an MVP Club member, click here to join the MVP Club.
2. Mail Entries:
- Completely fill out the back of at least one ticket, then mail the $10 worth of non-winning $2 Scratch tickets to:
Truck$ & Buck$ Second-Chance Giveaway
PO Box 98909
Lincoln NE 68509-8909
- Each entry of $10 worth of non-winning $2 Scratch tickets must be in a separate sealed envelope.
- All entries with more than $10 worth of non-winning $2 Scratch tickets will be considered as one entry.
- Multiple entries may be mailed together in a larger envelope provided that each individual entry envelope includes $10 worth of non-winning $2 Scratch tickets. The larger envelope must be clearly marked "Multiple Entries Enclosed." Envelopes containing multiple entries, but not marked "Multiple Entries Enclosed," will not be opened so that their contents may be entered individually in the drawing.
The Nebraska Lottery will not accept entries at any of their claim centers or retail locations.
Thousands of Nebraskans are driving Flex Fuel Vehicles (FFVs). Are you?
A Flex Fuel Vehicle (FFV) is designed to operate on a wide range of fuel blends—from ordinary unleaded gasoline to 85% ethanol—and everything in between (E10, E15, E20, E30, etc). An FFV gives you the ultimate in fuel choices when you fill up!
At first glance, an FFV looks like any other vehicle of the same make and model. To know if you're driving an FFV, look for the following:
- An FFV/Flex Fuel badge or insignia on your vehicle;
- A sticker inside your fuel door;
- A message on your gas cap (some FFVs have bright yellow gas caps); and
- Information in your owner's manual.
An FFV is fully covered under warranty to use any percentage of gasoline and/or ethanol, up to 85% ethanol. That's what makes the vehicle "flexible." You can fill up with one fuel blend one time, and with another the next—and you don't have to wait for your tank to be empty to do so!
To learn more about FFVs and ethanol, visit these helpful links:
Nebraska Ethanol Board
Nebraska Corn Board
FFV Awareness Campaign
There will be two preliminary drawings held in this Second-Chance Giveaway to select 10 total semifinalists:
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014 – five semifinalists selected
- Elmer Iske of Loup City;
- Darlene Fry of Beaver Crossing;
- Jeff Kaup of West Point;
- Daniel Rasmussen of Omaha; and
- Alan Schlattmann of Lincoln.
- Thursday, May 15, 2014 – five semifinalists selected
- Alfredo Dominguez of Lincoln;
- Nicole Petersen of Papillion;
- Dustin Welch of Benedict;
- Ivan Durham of Hershey; and
- Mark Magnussen of Norfolk.
All semifinalists will be invited to attend the Grand Prize drawing to be held live on Sunday, June 8, during the Lincoln Saltdogs home baseball game.
- Entries are eligible for one drawing only, but players can enter as often as they like.
- Entries received after 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on the day prior to the drawing date will be held and included in the next scheduled drawing.
- Entries will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for the final preliminary drawing and will be destroyed.
Grand Prize Drawing Event & Prizes:
The Grand Prize Drawing will be held on Sunday, June 8, during the Lincoln Saltdogs home baseball game. The Grand Prize winner will win a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Flex Fuel truck. The truck prize is valued at $51,000 ($34,145 truck, $12,750 federal taxes, $2,550 state taxes, and $1,555 cash). The Grand Prize winner will also receive a $100 E-10 gift card from the Nebraska Ethanol Board.
All other semifinalists will receive a cash prize and a $100 E-10 gift card from the Nebraska Ethanol Board for Ethanol-Enriched Fuel.
|2nd Place ||$3,000 |
|3rd Place ||$2,000 |
|4th Place ||$1,000 |
|5th Place ||$1,000 |
|6th Place ||$1,000 |
|7th Place ||$500 |
|8th Place ||$500 |
|9th Place ||$500 |
|10th Place ||$500 |
All individual entrants may only be selected once to be a semifinalist and 10 different semifinalists will be chosen. The Nebraska Lottery will attempt to contact each semifinalist before the Grand Prize Giveaway. After each preliminary drawing, a listing of the semifinalists will appear on www.nelottery.com. Semifinalists will receive special information about attending the Grand Prize Giveaway. Semifinalists need not be present to win, but if a semifinalist cannot be present, the semifinalist or the Lottery Director may appoint a proxy to participate in the Grand Prize Giveaway activities.
The Nebraska Lottery reserves the right to videotape, photograph, publicize and advertise information about the semifinalists. Entrants and semifinalists must be eligible to play the Nebraska Lottery and must otherwise comply with the State Lottery Act, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Nebraska Lottery. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for lost, returned, delayed, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. If you have any questions, call the Nebraska Lottery at (402) 471-6100.
Click here for complete contest rules.