1. MVP Club members have the chance to win Husker Football tickets to an “Away Game” by purchasing one Nebraska 2by2 ticket during the promotional period of Monday, August 15, through Sunday, September 11, 2011. Members will receive one contest entry for each non-winning Nebraska 2by2 ticket number that is submitted though www.nelottery.com.
2. The contest will run between 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on August 15, 2011, and 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on September 11, 2011. Entries must be received no later than the deadline.
3. Each entry requires submission of the number from a non-winning Nebraska 2by2 ticket. Eligible tickets must be purchased between the dates of August 1 through September 11, 2011.
Drawing and Prizes
4. A drawing will be held on September 12, 2011, to select the winners. A computer-generated random number generator selection procedure will be used to draw the winning entries. The drawing will occur at Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. The following prizes will be awarded:
First Name Drawn – Excursion Package to Nebraska at Minnesota game, October 21-23, 2011;
Second Name Drawn– Excursion Package to Nebraska at Minnesota game, October 21-23, 2011;
Third Name Drawn– Excursion Package to Nebraska at Penn State game, November 11-13, 2011;
Fourth Name Drawn– Excursion Package to Nebraska at Penn State game, November 11-13, 2011;
Fifth Name Drawn– Excursion Package to Nebraska at Michigan game, November 18-20, 2011;
Sixth Name Drawn– Excursion Package to Nebraska at Michigan game, November 18-20, 2011.
Excursion Packages include airfare for two, two nights hotel plus taxes and two game tickets. Winners will also receive $500.00 for travel expenses and $50 in Nebraska Lottery Scratch Tickets (game to be determined by the Nebraska Lottery).
How to Enter
5. To enter, a participant must log-in with his or her MVP Club membership on nelottery.com and submit the ticket serial number from one eligible, non-winning Nebraska 2by2 lotto ticket.
6. Participants may enter this contest multiple times. However, a ticket number may be entered only once and will be counted as one entry. Complete game odds and prize information for the featured lotto game can be found under the Games link in the left-hand navigation area on nelottery.com.
Ticket Availability and Contest Terms
7. The featured lotto game is available at Nebraska Lottery retailers statewide and may be purchased by any Nebraska Lottery player age 19 or older—not just MVP Club members.
8. Only entries submitted by MVP Club members through nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information will be eligible for this contest. The ticket numbers submitted on entries drawn will be checked for authenticity, and entries drawn that do not have valid ticket numbers will be discarded and alternate entries will be drawn in their place.
9. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Nebraska Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.
10. Entries that are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received—including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility—are not eligible.
11. Information provided by MVP Club members will be kept confidential and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties.
12. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information according to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Nebraska Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players magazine and retailer newsletter.
13. Prizes awarded in this and any other contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable and may be reported for tax purposes. As with all prizes of $500 value or more, winners will be checked for back taxes and child support in accordance with Nebraska law. Prizes of $5,001 or more will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with law. Prizes are not transferable and unless otherwise stated in contest rules may not be assigned except by judicial order.
14. Vacation trip prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any prize after it is awarded, and is not responsible for transportation, lodging, meals, and other expenses associated with claiming or redeeming any prize except as expressly provided in these rules. Arrangements for the First Prize will be coordinated by the Nebraska Lottery with the winner.
15. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets may be mailed to Nebraska addresses only, but the Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or otherwise misdelivered prize. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Nebraska Lottery will award an alternate prize of approximately equal value. A prizewinner may not demand, and is not entitled to, any substitution of the prize won other than that offered by the Nebraska Lottery. If the prizewinner cannot accept the prize as, when, or under the terms offered, the Nebraska Lottery will, in a manner determined by the Nebraska Lottery, designate an alternate entrant as the prizewinner.
16. Participants must be 19 years old or older to enter this contest or to buy or redeem Nebraska Lottery tickets. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors, and members of their immediate families residing in the same household are ineligible.
17. Membership in the Nebraska Lottery MVP Club entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. Members may modify their member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club member login page of nelottery.com.
18. Contest rules, drawing dates and deadlines are subject to change as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by state law and the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Nebraska Lottery. All disputes will be decided by the Nebraska Lottery and its decisions regarding this contest and its rules are final.