1. The Mega Millions with Megaplier Bonus Raffle promotion will run from 5:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 18, 2010, to Draw Break (8:30 p.m.) on Friday, November 26, 2010.
2. A numbered Bonus Raffle coupon will follow every $2 qualifying Mega Millions with Megaplier single ticket lotto purchase.
3. Players must retain their Bonus Raffle coupon to determine if they are a winner and to claim ownership of any prize associated with their Bonus Raffle coupon. A player must present the actual Bonus Raffle coupon to a Nebraska Lottery claim center to claim the prize. The Nebraska Lottery does not accept photocopies, scanned images, or any facsimiles of the Bonus Raffle coupon.
4. Each Bonus Raffle coupon is good for one weekly drawing in the week in which it was purchased (as specified in paragraph 9 below), as well as for the Grand Prize Drawing on Tuesday, November 30, 2010. A player may win more than once during this promotion.
5. A Bonus Raffle coupon number must exactly match the winning Bonus Raffle number drawn in order to win.
6. The Nebraska Lottery will provide winning Bonus Raffle numbers by posting on www.nelottery.com as well as in press releases to local media, on the winning numbers telephone hotlines, and on signage posted at Nebraska Lottery retail locations. It is the responsibility of the player to check the winning numbers.
7. Each weekly winner will receive a $500.00 Cabela’s merchandise gift card prize. The Grand Prize winner will receive a $10,000.00 Cabela’s Travel Service gift card. All gift cards will be considered cash to be spent with the Cabela’s company. The owner may choose to spend the prize on store merchandise or Travel Services as provided by the Cabela’s company.
The Nebraska Lottery reserves the right to substitute the prize offered with one of comparable value in the event the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
8. A computer-generated random number generator selection procedure will be used to draw the winning raffle numbers. All drawings will occur at Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. Promotion dates and scheduled drawings are subject to change from those advertised.
9. The drawing dates are scheduled as follows:
FOR BONUS RAFFLE COUPONS ISSUED BETWEEN
1. September 28, 2010
5:00 a.m. (C.T.) September 18 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) September 24
2. October 5, 2010
8:40 p.m. (C.T.) September 24 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) October 1
3. October 12, 2010
8:40 p.m. (C.T.) October 1 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) October 8
4. October 19, 2010
8:40 p.m. (C.T.) October 8 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) October 15
5. October 26, 2010
8.40 p.m. (C.T.) October 15 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) October 22
6. November 2, 2010
8:40 p.m. (C.T.) October 22 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) October 29
7. November 9, 2010
8:40 p.m. (C.T.) October 29 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) November 5
8. November 16, 2010
8:40 p.m. (C.T.) November 5 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) November 12
9. November 23, 2010
8:40 p.m. (C.T.) November 12 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) November 19
|10. November 30, 2010*||8:40 p.m. (C.T.) November 19 to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) November 26|
10. Winning Bonus Raffle coupons must be presented to the Nebraska Lottery for validation. The winning Bonus Raffle coupon may be hand delivered to the Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, or to a regional office located in Scottsbluff, North Platte, Norfolk or Omaha. Arrangements for pick-up or delivery of prizes will be coordinated by the Lottery with the individual winners. Travel, time, lodging and expenses incurred by any winner are the sole responsibility of the individual and will not be reimbursed by the Lottery.
11. Winning Bonus Raffle coupons for all drawings must be redeemed no later than 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on December 30, 2010 (4:00 p.m. M.T. if claimed at the Scottsbluff office), in order to claim the prize. Any prize not claimed by this deadline will be forfeited by the Bonus Raffle coupon holder and be given away as a prize in a subsequent promotion.
12. By law, the identity of contest winners is public information. The Nebraska Lottery may release prizewinner information to various media sources and list the winners’ names, hometowns, and photographs on www.nelottery.com and in Nebraska Lottery publications.
13. Each person entering this promotion agrees to abide by these promotion rules and procedures, and by the Nebraska state statutes and all administrative regulations, rules and policies of the Nebraska Lottery. Any disputes will be decided by the Nebraska Lottery and its decisions regarding this contest and its rules are final.
14. Promotion participants must be 19 years of age or older to play and win. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery, its contractors, subcontractors and members of their immediate families residing in their households are ineligible to participate.
15. Prizes are not assignable or transferable except by judicial order. Merchandise prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash value.
16. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.
17. Prizes are subject to manufacturer or dealer warranties. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any prize after it is awarded.
18. Promotion rules and procedures are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery.