1. This promotion will run from 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on Sunday, October 18, 2009, until 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Thursday, October 29, 2009.
2. Participating Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will receive one contest entry for each unique submission of the ticket numbers from a single non-winning MyDaY ticket through the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com by the deadline on October 29, 2009. Eligible non-winning MyDaY tickets must have been purchased between 12:00:00 a.m. (C.T.) on Sunday, October 18, through Draw Break on Thursday, October 29, 2009.
3. One drawing will be held on Friday, October 30, 2009, in this online contest to select the following prize winners:
Four skybox tickets to the Nebraska versus the University of Oklahoma home football game on Saturday, November 7, 2009, at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln. The winner will also receive $500 in cash and $100 in Valentino’s gift cards.
Second Prize: Two east stadium tickets to the Nebraska versus the University of Oklahoma home football game on Saturday, November 7, 2009, at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln. The winner will also receive $200 in cash and $100 in Valentino’s gift cards.
How to Enter
4. To enter, a player must log in with his or her Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership on www.nelottery.com and submit the ticket numbers from a single non-winning MyDaY ticket. A player may enter multiple times, but the ticket numbers may only be entered once.
5. Only entries submitted by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members through www.nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
6. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
7. Information provided by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will be kept confidential, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without MVP Club member approval.
8. The drawings will be conducted by a computer random number generator program at Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
9. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
10. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be assigned except by judicial order. The Nebraska Lottery will substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize cannot be awarded due to unavailability for any reason. In such event, certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
11. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging, meals or other expense related to claiming any prize. Non-cash prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Out-of-state winners may pick up lottery ticket prizes at a Nebraska Lottery claim center location by arrangement.
12. Participants must be 19 years of age or older and be Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in their same household are ineligible.
13. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club members login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
14. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.
15. Contest rules, drawing dates, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.