1. This promotion will run from 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on May 6, 2013 until 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on August 13, 2013.
2. MVP Club players will receive one contest entry for each unique submission of the ticket numbers from 3 qualifying non-winning Lucky Summer ‘13 games.
Players enter one of each of the following non-winning tickets for a single entry:
$1 Lucky Summer ‘13 (Rubies, game number 762)*
$2 Lucky Summer ‘13 (Sapphires, game number 761)*
$5 Lucky Summer ‘13 (Diamonds, game number 760)*
* The Nebraska Lottery reserves the right to add an alternative valid promotional game(s) in case of limited or sold out/closed game inventory of the original promotional games. If a game is added as an alternative valid promotional game the Nebraska Lottery will make a public announcement on their webpage. In addition, the Nebraska Lottery will send a terminal message to all retailers and LSRs will inform retailers of changes during their next visit.
How To Play:
3. There will be four preliminary drawings held in this Second-Chance Giveaway to select 20 total semifinalists:
Entries must be received no later than August 13, 2013 5:00 p.m. (CT). All Semifinalists will be invited to attend the Grand Prize drawing to be held live on August 25, 2013 at the Nebraska State Fair in Grand Island, NE.
The prizes are as follows:
How to Enter
4. Online Entries:
Players must keep these tickets for verification. See nelottery.com for more details.
Players must completely fill out the back of at least one ticket, then mail the completed information with the $8 worth of non-winning Lucky Summer ‘13 Scratch tickets to:
Lucky Summer ‘13 Giveaway
PO Box 98949
Lincoln, NE 68509-8949
The Nebraska Lottery will not accept entries at any of their claim centers or retail locations.
5. Only entries submitted by legally eligible players through www.nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
6. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
7. Information provided to the Nebraska Lottery will be kept confidential, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without prior approval.
8. The drawings will be conducted at Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
9. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
10. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be assigned except by judicial order. The Nebraska Lottery will substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize cannot be awarded due to unavailability for any reason. In such event, certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
11. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging, meals or other expense related to claiming any prize. Non-cash prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Out-of-state winners may pick up lottery ticket prizes at a Nebraska Lottery claim center location by arrangement.
12. Participants must be 19 years of age or older and be Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in their same household are ineligible.
13. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club member login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
14. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.
15. Contest rules, drawing dates, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.