1. The Pick 3 Friends Spring Game Promotion will run from 5:00 a.m., March 4, 2012 until 11:59:59 p.m., March 31, 2012.
2. Entrants will have the chance to win by purchasing one Nebraska Pick 3 ticket during the promotional period of 5:00 a.m., March, 4 2012 through 11:59:59 p.m., March 31, 2012. Entrants will receive one contest entry for each non-winning Pick 3 ticket number that is submitted though www.nelottery.com.
3. Players must enter the serial number from a non-winning Pick 3 ticket on www.nelottery.com to be eligible.
4. A drawing will be held April 2, 2012 to choose a winner. Only one winner will be drawn.
5. One winner will be selected. The prize package will comprise:
a. 4 sky box tickets to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Spring game April 14, 2012;
b. 1 $150 gift card to a retailer chosen by the Nebraska Lottery;
c. 1 $150 cash prize.
6. By law, the identity of contest winners is public information. The Nebraska Lottery may release prizewinner information to various media sources and list the winners’ names, hometowns, and photographs on www.nelottery.comand in Nebraska Lottery publications.
7. Each person entering this promotion agrees to abide by these promotion rules and procedures, and by the Nebraska state statutes and all administrative regulations, rules and policies of the Nebraska Lottery. Any disputes will be decided by the Nebraska Lottery and its decisions regarding this contest and its rules are final.
8. Promotion participants must be 19 years of age or older to play and win. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery, its contractors, subcontractors and members of their immediate families residing in their households are ineligible to participate.
9. Prizes are not assignable or transferable except by judicial order. Merchandise prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash value.
10. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.
11. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
12. Prizes are subject to manufacturer or dealer warranties. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any prize after it is awarded.
13. Promotion rules and procedures are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery.