You could win a new 2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew Flex Fuel truck or cash prizes in the Nebraska Lottery’s Truck$ & Buck$ Second-Chance Giveaway.
Be a part of the 16th edition of Nebraska Lottery Truck$ & Buck$. Scratch your way to great prizes, including three chances to win a Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew Flex Fuel truck, $1,000 in Ethanol-enriched fuel, or cold, hard cash!
Plus, the Nebraska Lottery is giving you one more chance to win another Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew truck when you enter in the Truck$ & Buck$ Second-Chance Giveaway. Become the envy of all your friends and neighbors: Play Truck$ & Buck$ from the Nebraska Lottery today!
How The Promotion Works:
The promotion begins Monday, May 9, 2011, and entries will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, August 23, 2011.
- Players will collect $10 worth of eligible non-winning $2 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets for a single entry – five tickets, total.
- Eligible tickets will be all $2 Scratch games on sale from May 9 to Tuesday, August 23, 2011, including but not limited to: Truck$ & Buck$ (#573); Blazing Hot 7’s (#631); Red Hot & Blue (#611); Lucky Gems Bingo (#577); and 3Play (#572).
- Entries may include any combination of eligible non-winning $2 Scratch tickets.
Enter one of two ways:
1. Online Entries:
- Players may enter through their MVP Club membership at nelottery.com.
- One entry requires the serial numbers and box codes from $10 worth of non-winning eligible $2 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets.
- The ticket serial number is located on the back of the ticket above the barcode. The three-digit box code is located under the latex on the front of the ticket (see example).
- The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted are required for contest prize verification, and should be retained until the contest has ended and prizes have been awarded.
- MVP Club members are responsible for updating their profile and contact information to make sure it is current. Incomplete or inaccurate information may lead to direct forfeiture of any prize an MVP Club member may win. The Nebraska Lottery and its staff are not responsible for going to extra lengths to find an MVP Club member that has provided incorrect or incomplete member data. To update your profile, click here.
To enter online, log in to the MVP Club then click the “Contests” button.
If you are not an MVP Club member, click here to join the MVP Club.
2. Mail Entries:
- Completely fill out the back of at least one ticket, then mail the $10 worth of non-winning $2 Scratch tickets to:
Truck$ & Buck$ Second-Chance Giveaway
PO Box 98944
Lincoln, NE 68509-8944
- Each entry of $10 worth of non-winning $2 Scratch tickets must be in a separate sealed envelope.
- All entries with more than $10 worth of non-winning $2 Scratch tickets will be considered as one entry.
- Multiple entries may be mailed together in a larger envelope provided that each individual entry envelope includes $10 worth of non-winning $2 Scratch tickets. The larger envelope must be clearly marked “Multiple Entries Enclosed.” Envelopes containing multiple entries, but not marked “Multiple Entries Enclosed,” will not be opened so that their contents may be entered individually in the drawing.
The Nebraska Lottery will not accept entries at any of their claim centers or retail locations.
There will be three preliminary drawings held in this Second-Chance Giveaway to select 15 total semifinalists:
- Wednesday, June 22, 2011 – five semifinalists selected;
- Tatjana Sutej of Omaha;
- Robert McEntree of North Platte;
- Symanta Casteel of Grand Island;
- Edward Mefford of Lincoln; and
- Mary Watson of Omaha.
- Wednesday, July 27, 2011 – five semifinalists selected;
- Tim Fecht of Gothenburg;
- Daniel Van Bibber of Bellevue;
- Michael Salmons of Norfolk;
- Jerry Hutchison of Lincoln; and
- Karen Meyer of Pierce.
- Wednesday, August 24, 2011 – five semifinalists selected.
- Gregg Shonka of Lincoln;
- Vickie Cripe of Beatrice;
- Dina Bleich of Dwight;
- Curtis Fry of Hastings; and
- Adrian Lee of Lincoln.
All semifinalists will be invited to attend the Grand Prize drawing to be held live on Sunday, August 28, 2011, at the Nebraska State Fair in Grand Island.
- Entries are eligible for one drawing only, but players can enter as often as they like.
- Entries received after 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on the day prior to the drawing date will be held and included in the next scheduled drawing.
- Entries will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, August 23, 2011. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for the final preliminary drawing and will be destroyed.
Grand Prize Drawing Event & Prizes:
The Grand Prize Drawing will be held at the Nebraska State Fair on Sunday, August 28, 2011. The Grand Prize winner will win a Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew Flex Fuel truck. The Grand Prize winner will also receive a $100 E-10 gift card and a cash award.
Five second-tier winners will receive $1,000 cash.
All semifinalists (15) will receive a $50 E-10 gift card and a prize package with products from the Nebraska Lottery and Ethanol-enriched Fuel.
All individual entrants may only be selected once to be a semifinalist and 15 different semifinalists will be chosen. The Nebraska Lottery will attempt to contact each semifinalist before the Grand Prize Giveaway. After each preliminary drawing, a listing of the semifinalists will appear on www.nelottery.com. Semifinalists will receive special information about attending the Grand Prize Giveaway. Semifinalists need not be present to win, but if a semifinalist cannot be present, the semifinalist or the Lottery Director may appoint a proxy to participate in the Grand Prize Giveaway activities.
The Nebraska Lottery reserves the right to videotape, photograph, publicize and advertise information about the semifinalists. Entrants and semifinalists must be eligible to play the Nebraska Lottery and must otherwise comply with the State Lottery Act, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Nebraska Lottery. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for lost, returned, delayed, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. If you have any questions, call the Nebraska Lottery at (402) 471-6100.
Click here for complete contest rules