1. This promotion will run from 5:00 a.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, February 1, 2011, to 8:30 p.m. (C.T.) on Monday, February 28, 2011.
2. If at any time during the promotion period during the month of February 2010 the Nebraska Pick 5 Jackpot is won (meaning a player correctly picks all 5 out of 5 numbers for that draw), the winner would receive double the amount of the advertised jackpot. For example, if the advertised jackpot is $100,000 and all 5 numbers for that draw are correctly chosen, the winner would win $200,000.
3. Any prize levels below the jackpot level will not be eligible. No prize below the jackpot prize will be doubled (i.e., the match 2 through match 4 prizes).
4. This promotion will occur in the month of February 2011 as many times as the jackpot is won. If the jackpot is won twenty-four (24) times (the number of Nebraska Pick 5 drawings in February), the prize would be doubled a total of twenty-four (24) separate times.
5. If a Nebraska Pick 5 jackpot is not won during the month of February 2011, then the first jackpot won after February 2011 will double. (For example, if no jackpot is won in February, but a Pick 5 jackpot is next won on March 5, 2011, that jackpot will be doubled. No Pick 5 jackpot won after March 5, 2011, would double.)
6. The doubled value of the jackpot ultimately won will not be advertised before a drawing, because the day the amount is doubled will not be known until after the drawing is held. When a doubled jackpot is won, the doubled jackpot amount will appear on the terminal prize information reports.
7. If the jackpot is won by more than one winner in any one drawing during the promotion, the doubled jackpot prize will be divided equally among all winners. The multiple winners for that draw will not each win the total value of the doubled jackpot. For example, if the advertised jackpot is $100,000 and the winning numbers drawn were chosen by four separate players, each player would win $50,000 ($100,000 doubled equals $200,000, divided by four winners equals $50,000).
8. Each person entering this promotion agrees to abide by these promotion rules and procedures, and by the Nebraska state statutes and all other administrative regulations, rules, procedures and policies of the Nebraska Lottery.
9. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted through the web must be retained for prize verification and received by the Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.
10. Promotion participants must be 19 years of age or older to play and win. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery, its vendors, and members of their immediate families residing in their households are ineligible to participate.
11. Promotion rules and procedures are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery.