Promotional Times and Dates:
This promotion runs from 11:59 p.m. March 15 2013-11:59 p.m., March 24, 2013.
Prizes: There are three prizes for this promotion. The prizes are as follows:
Top prize: Four (4) Tickets to the University of Nebraska Spring Football Game, to be held at Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE April, 6 2013 at 2:00 PM CST. The winner will also be awarded $150 in cash.
Second Prize: $50 in Nebraska Lottery Coupons.
Third Prize: $25 worth of Nebraska Lottery Coupons.
Eligibility and Entry:
To enter, participants must answer questions posted by the Nebraska Lottery Street Team (@nestreetteam) on Twitter and include the hash tag #pick3. Responses result in a single entry. Eligible users can respond as often as they like for the duration of the contest. To be eligible to enter, participants must be aged 19 or older at the time of entry.
Winner selection, notification and announcement
A random drawing will be held March 25, 2013 of all entries entered during the duration of the contest. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter from the account @nestreetteam. The Nebraska Lottery will request mailing address, phone number and email for prize fulfillment purposes.
Prize Selection and Fulfillment:
Cash will NOT be awarded in lieu of a merchandise prize. Federal, state or local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All applicable federal, state or local laws apply. Prizes will be mailed to the winners at the address provided when contacted by the Nebraska Lottery (via the Twitter account @nestreetteam). If agreed upon with the contest winner and the lottery, prizes can be picked up at the Nebraska Lottery office located at 1800 O St. Suite #101, Lincoln NE. If a prize is returned to the Nebraska Lottery, the Lottery may declare the prize forfeited by the winner and the winner will have no further right to the prize. Winners’ entry and acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winners' name, photograph or their likeness for purposes of advertising, publicity or promotion on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery. The name of the winner and town/city/state may, at the discretion of the Nebraska Lottery, be posted by the Twitter account @nestreetteam, the lottery web page (www.nelottery.com) and on the Nebraska Lottery Facebook page following winner notification.
General Contest Terms
1. The contest will run March 15, 2013- March 24, 2013. To be eligible, tweets must contain the hash tag #pick3. By responding with the required information, users will be entered to win. There is no limit on the number of daily entries. At the completion of the contest a random drawing will be held to select winners.
Winners will be notified via Twitter March 25, 2013. At that time the winners must provide accurate information, to include; mailing address, phone number and email address.
Only entries submitted by legally eligible players responding to questions posted by the Nebraska Lottery’s Street Team from Twitter account @nestreetteam will be eligible to win. To be legally eligible, participants must be older than 19 at the time of entry.
2. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
3. Cash may be awarded as the top prize at the discretion of the Nebraska Lottery.
4. Information provided to the Nebraska Lottery will be kept confidential, except as provided in 6., below, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without prior approval.
5. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
6. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
7. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be assigned except by judicial order. The Nebraska Lottery will substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize cannot be awarded due to unavailability for any reason. In such event, certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
8. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging, meals or other expense related to claiming any prize. Non-cash prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Out-of-state winners may pick up lottery ticket prizes at a Nebraska Lottery claim center location by arrangement.
9. Participants must be 19 years of age or older members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in their same household are ineligible.
10. The lottery is not responsible for incomplete or mis-delivered claim forms or other claims documentation .
11. Contest rules, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.