1. This promotion will run from 05:00:00 a.m. (C.T.) on June 15, 2012, until 21:00:00 p.m. (C.T.) on September 13, 2012. The final trailer ticket will be issued September 8, 2012 at 03:00:00 a.m. (C.T.) Entries must be received before 17:00:00 (C.T.) on September 12, 2012 to be eligible.
2. During the promotion, every purchase of five Pick 5 tickets generates a trailer ticket which acts as an entry to the contest. Players mail the trailer ticket to for a chance to win tickets and a cash prize. Trailer tickets are good ONLY for the next upcoming drawing. Trailer tickets must be mailed to: NE Lottery Pick 5 Promo, PO Box 98941, Lincoln, NE, 68509-8941 and received the day before the next upcoming drawing or earlier to be eligible. Tickets for the final draw must be received on or before 17:00:00 (C.T) September 12, 2012 to be eligible.
3. Three drawings will be held to award prizes. Entries are valid only for the next subsequent drawing and are not eligible for any other drawings. The drawings are as follows:
July 16--Skybox Package
Grand Prize (1)--Two sky box tickets to each home game and $1000.
Runners-up (4)—Two season tickets and $1000 cash.
Both prize categories will award tickets for the following games at Memorial Stadium:
- September 1- Southern Mississippi
- September 15- Arkansas State
- September 22- Idaho State
- September 29- University of Wisconsin
- October 27- University of Michigan
- November 10-Penn State
- November 17-University of Minnesota
August 15-- Road Trip Package
One winner will be drawn for each of the following prize Road Trip Packages.
Road trip packages include two away tickets for each game and $3000 cash for accommodations and other considerations. The Road Trip Packages are:
- September 8- UCLA
- October 6- Ohio State University
- October 20- Northwestern University
- November 3- Michigan State University
- November 23- University of Iowa
September 13—Excursion Package with IMG
One winner will be chosen for each of the following Excursion Packages with IMG and $1000 cash. Excursion packages include airfare from Omaha, two-night hotel stay and two reserve seat tickets. The Excursion Packages with IMG are:
- October 6-Ohio State University
- October 20-Northwestern University
- November 3-Michigan State University
November 23-University of Iowa
Please note: the final trailer ticket will be issued at 03:00:00(CST) on September 8, 2012 to allow players to mail in trailer tickets.
How to Enter
4. Players must mail trailer tickets to for entry:
NE Lottery Pick 5 Promo, PO Box 98941, Lincoln, NE, 68509-8941
5. Only entries submitted by legally eligible participants and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
6. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible. This is a mail-in contest only. No hand-delivered entries will be accepted.
7. No cash option is available in place of this top prize.
8. Information provided to the Nebraska Lottery will be kept confidential, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without prior approval.
9. The drawings will be at Nebraska Lottery headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska. Entries are eligible for one drawing. Each entry must be in a separate sealed envelope.
Multiple entries may be mailed together in a single, larger envelope, provided that each individual entry is in its own separate sealed envelope. The larger envelope must also be clearly marked “Multiple Entries Enclosed.” Envelopes containing multiple entrees that are not in separate sealed envelopes will be resealed and entered as a single entry. Envelopes containing multiple entries, but not marked “Multiple Entries Enclosed,” will not be opened so that their contents can be entered individually in the drawing.
The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and may be posted on the Lottery website and publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
10. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
11. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be assigned except by judicial order. The Nebraska Lottery will substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize cannot be awarded due to unavailability for any reason. In such event, certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
12. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging, meals or other expense related to claiming any prize. Non-cash prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Out-of-state winners may pick up lottery ticket prizes at a Nebraska Lottery claim center location by arrangement.
13. Participants must be 19 years of age or older members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in their same household are ineligible.
14. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club member login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
15. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms
16. Contest rules, drawing dates, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.