1. This promotion will run from 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on Monday, February 7, 2011, until 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, May 31, 2011.
2. Participating Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will receive one contest entry for entering the ticket numbers from a single, non-winning $5 Harley-Davidson® Nebraska Lottery Scratch ticket (Game #634) through the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com by the deadline on May 31, 2011. Eligible tickets may be entered up until 11:59:59 p.m. on May 31, 2011.
3. There will be two preliminary drawings held in this Second-Chance Giveaway to select a total of ten (10) semifinalists for a chance to win the 2011 Harley-Davidson motorcycle prize:
- Wednesday, March 30, 2011 – five semifinalists selected;
- Wednesday, June 1, 2011 – five semifinalists selected.
All semifinalists will be invited to attend the Grand Prize drawing to be held live on Saturday, June 11, 2011, at the Lincoln Saltdogs baseball game at Haymarket Park in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Grand Prizes are as follows:
- Two Grand Prize winners will be awarded a 2011 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy® motorcycle and a cash award (see Item 17);
- Three Second-Tier winners will be awarded $1,000;
- Five Third-Tier winners will be awarded $500.
Each of the 10 semifinalists will receive a Prize Pack from the Nebraska Lottery.
How to Enter
4. To enter, a player must log in with his or her Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership on www.nelottery.com and enter the ticket numbers from a single, non-winning $5 Harley-Davidson Nebraska Lottery Scratch ticket (Game #634).
5. Players may enter this contest multiple times, but individual ticket numbers may not be submitted for more than one entry. Entries received after 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on March 29, 2011, will be held and included in the June 1, 2011, drawing. Entries will be accepted until 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for the final preliminary drawing and will be destroyed.
6. Only entries submitted by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members through www.nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
7. Ticket numbers will be checked for authenticity. Entries drawn which do not have valid ticket numbers will be discarded and alternate entries will be drawn.
8. The actual ticket from which ticket numbers are submitted in this contest are required for prize verification, and should be retained until the contest has ended and all prizes have been awarded.
9. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility, are ineligible.
10. Information provided by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will be kept confidential, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties.
11. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information and pursuant to Lottery regulations may be posted on the Lottery website and may be publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
12. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5% and 25%, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
13. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable or assignable except as provided by the contest rules or as directed by judicial order.
14. Participants must be 19 years of age or older and be Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in the same household are ineligible.
15. Nebraska Lottery games are available at Nebraska Lottery game retail locations statewide. Nebraska Lottery tickets may be purchased and redeemed by any person who is 19 years of age or older. Complete game odds and prize information for the eligible Scratch game can be found under the Games link on www.nelottery.com.
16. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club members log-in page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
17. The Grand Prize award includes $7,000 for estimated Federal withholding charges, $1,400 for estimated Nebraska State withholding charges and $2,600 cash.
18. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Arrangements can be made for out-of-state winners of lottery tickets as prizes to claim their prize at a Nebraska Lottery claim center. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging or other expense related to claiming any prize. Merchandise prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value.
19. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted must be retained for prize verification and received by the Lottery, along with a valid claim form. The Lottery is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received tickets or claim forms.
20. Contest rules, drawing dates, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.
21. Void where prohibited by law.