Win a trip to New York City to see the Billboard Touring Awards, Live!
The Nebraska Lottery is sending two lucky players and guests to New York City for the Billboard Annual Touring Awards scheduled for November 5, 2009.
From 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) July 1, 2009, until 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) September 20, 2009, MVP Club members entered the ticket numbers from two non-winning $3 Billboard Scratch tickets for a single chance to win one trip for two individuals to New York City to attend the Billboard Touring Awards. The Nebraska Lottery held two separate drawings for this promotion, and selected one prize winner per drawing for a total of two trip prize winners.
August 31 Drawing Winner: Harlan Baker Jr. of Valparaiso
September 21 Drawing Winner: Danny Dubbs of Wood River
Billboard Touring Awards Prize package for an all expense paid 5-day, 4-night trip to New York City includes:
- Round-trip airfare for two (2) from either: Omaha, Lincoln or Scottsbluff, Nebraska airports (or other major commercial airport in Nebraska) to either John F. Kennedy International Airport or La Guardia International Airport in NYC, or Newark International Airport in New Jersey.
- Round-trip transportation arrangements for two (2) between the selected airport and hotel.
- Manhattan 4-Star hotel accommodation for two (2) persons, double-occupancy, for five (5) days/four (4) nights.
- Two (2) admission tickets for the Billboard 6th Annual Touring Awards ceremony at the Roosevelt Hotel in NYC.
- Two tickets for a New York City bus or boat sightseeing tour and helicopter tour.
- $1,200 spending cash.
*Certain restrictions may apply to the trip packages.
The trip is provided through an agreement with Nebraska Lottery and GTECH. Fulfillment will be handled by GTECH.
Contest entry requires the submission of the ticket serial numbers and box codes from two non-winning Billboard Scratch tickets. The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted may be required for contest prize verification, and should be retained until the contest has ended and prizes have been awarded.
MVP Club members are responsible for updating their profile and contact information to make sure it is current. Incomplete or inaccurate information may lead to direct forfeiture of any prize an MVP Club member may win. The Nebraska Lottery and its staff are not responsible for going to extra lengths to find an MVP Club member that has provided incorrect or incomplete member data. To update your profile, click here.