Billboard Touring Awards- 2nd Chance Rules
MILLION BACK TO
BILLBOARD TOURING AWARDS
WEB PROMOTION RULES
1. This promotion will run from 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on Wednesday, July 1, 2009, until 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Sunday, September 20, 2009.
2. Participating Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will receive one contest entry for entering the ticket numbers from two non-winning $3 Billboard Scratch tickets through the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com by the deadline on September 20, 2009. Eligible tickets may be entered up until 11:59:59 p.m. on September 20, 2009.
3. There are two trip prizes in this promotion and two prize drawings will be held by the Nebraska Lottery. The first drawing will be held on Monday, August 31, 2009, and the second drawing will be held on Monday, September 21, 2009. Each winner will receive a Billboard Touring Awards Prize package which includes all expense paid 5-day, 4-night trip to New York City.
Entries submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on August 30, 2009, will be included only in the first drawing, to be held on Monday, August 31, 2009. Entries received from 12:00:00 a.m. (C.T.) on August 31, 2009, through 11:59:59: p.m. (C.T.) on September 20, 2009, will be included only in the second drawing, to be held on Monday, September 21, 2009. Non-winning entries will not be carried over from the first drawing to the second drawing, and entries will not be accepted after the promotion has ended.
How to Enter
4. To enter, a player must log in with his or her Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership on www.nelottery.com and enter the ticket numbers from two non-winning $3 Billboard Scratch tickets.
5. Players may enter this contest multiple times, but individual ticket numbers may not be entered for more than one entry.
6. Only entries submitted by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members through www.nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
7. Ticket numbers will be checked for authenticity. Entries drawn which do not have valid ticket numbers will be discarded and alternate entries will be drawn.
8. The actual tickets from which ticket numbers are submitted in this contest may be required for prize verification, and should be retained until the contest has ended and all prizes have been awarded.
9. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility, are ineligible.
10. Information provided by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will be kept confidential, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties.
11 The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information and pursuant to Lottery regulations may be posted on the Lottery website and may be publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
12. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5% and 25%, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
13. Prizes won in this contest are not transferable or assignable except as provided by the contest rules or as directed by judicial order.
14. Participants must be 19 years of age or older and be Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in the same household are ineligible.
15. Nebraska Lottery games are available at Nebraska Lottery game retailer locations statewide. Nebraska Lottery tickets may be purchased and redeemed by any person who is 19 years of age or older. Complete game odds and prize information for the eligible Scratch game can be found under the Games link on www.nelottery.com.
16. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club members login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
17. The Grand Prizes include roundtrip airfare for the winners (age 19 or over) and one (1) guest each; roundtrip airport transfers at destination; hotel/resort accommodations for a 5 day/4 night stay; hotel taxes and gratuities; event tickets; and spending cash.
18. The Grand Prize fulfillment will be handled by GTECH within thirty (30) days of prize claim or at a time agreed upon by the winner.
19. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to Nebraska addresses only. Arrangements can be made for out-of-state winners of lottery tickets as prizes to claim their prize at a Nebraska Lottery claim center. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging or other expense related to claiming any prize. Merchandise prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value.
20. Contest rules, drawing dates, deadlines and procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.